Friday 18 February 2011

Birth of the blog, PRICE DOWN!!

Ok, I think I have to introduce the birth of this blog.
I setup this blog because growing up, I always wanted to own an Ed Hardy or Christian Audigier or SMET!
But I just could not afford the exorbitant prices that retailers were charging us!
As you all know, Ed Hardy in Malaysia are super duper expensive!!
It's not worth it.
Now through this blog, I wish we can afford to buy these rock t-shirt with a low price.

Now I have a good news, that is...

Price Down!!
As a first badge's product of this blog,
Now I have the great promotion here!
For current stock,
all are limited and S size only!
*S size in US probably equal to M size in Malaysia.

All stock are 100% Original.
No fake, No cheating, No Made in China here!
If you can proof that my product is not original,
please send it back to me!
I will refund to you!

So buy with confidence!
And wear it with confidence!
Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment